Mimir for iOS – 1.1.0
- Added an option to podcast settings that, when enabled, will automatically download episode files when added to the feed
- This setting will sync between devices when using iCloud
Added a new Downloads view to the app Settings. From here you can see all files that have been downloaded and manage your downloads.
- View a summary of the number of files and total space used
- View downloads organized by podcast
- Search to quickly find downloaded episodes
- Sort by most file size, number of files, or podcast title
- Quickly remove individual files, all files for a podcast, or all downloads in the library
- Fixed an issue that kept downloaded files on disk longer than they should because they were not being properly marked as played.
- Updated the Setapp SDK. This should fix issues some users were having activating the app from their Setapp account.